With a chic track arm that overhangs the side panel an inch or two, Dexter has a sleek, contemporary profile.
The clean, curvy lines of the arms are accented by our double-needle top stitch tailoring. Specify swivel Brushed Metal, or choose from two wood base options-- or stationary wooden legs in Natural Walnut or Grey Ash.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Two sizes available
- Dexter is custom engineered and delivered to your home in 30 days
- Patented reclining mechanism, with footrest and back that operate independently-- with a fully upholstered footrest
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Added design with double needle topstitching
- Infinite relaxation positions with articulating headrest
- Stainless-steel extension under the footrest hides all mechanical linkages
- Comfort you can count on with lifetime warranty on the frame & 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Power motor has a five-year warranty
- Battery pack has a one-year warranty
- Customize the Dexter with any leather, fabric -- including performance options -- or use your own material
- Swivel-base finish: Brushed Metal
- Solid wood finish base: Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Fixed wood legs available in solid Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Extra firm seating option (seat cushion, back cushion, and headrest)
- Power Reclining Options:
- Power reclining mechanism with an in-arm control panel that's easy to use with a USB charging port
- Rechargeable battery pack available with the power-motor option.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.